8.06.2010

Check List

I've been doing some major cleaning and organizing lately. In that cleaning I have found some real doozies. Most of the stuff I've found have been my "funny lists". And most of the lists have been written during church. Yep, when I get bored at church I make lists of everything that's funny, right then and there. I know....unrighteous, need to pay attention, more spiritual, la dee da. I will repent. But in the meantime, I will share one of the best lists I've ever made. C and I wrote this while visiting a ward that we were considering moving in to. Enjoy.


My List Of Requirements For A New Ward:
paper sacrament cups (check)
nice bishopric member introducing himself before the meeting (check)
smell of moth balls (check)
loud singer (check)
token hot, skinny, blonde girl to compare myself to (check)
token blonde girl's hot husband for you to compare yourself to (no check, nobody's hotter than C)
bishopric member who looks like Stephen Hawking (check)


C's List Of Requirements For A New Ward:
Priesthood (check)
Fake Plants (check)
missionaries that clearly played football in high school (check)
youth speaker reading their talks (check)

Though the ward was obviously a winner, we ended up not moving into it. Instead we live here.


Do you blame us? You shouldn't. Happy weekend. :)

4 comments:

Mimi said...

That's funny! Love the sacrament cup requirement! You guys are so cute, and so is your house! Congrats!!

Markee said...

HAHAHA!! You guys are killin me! Love the house though, love you guys!!

Alexa Mae said...

omgosh girl!! you crack me up. i just love you. and of course, there is always one smokin' hot blonde in every ward. sheesh.

kate said...

Hilarious! I love the blonde comment. So true!

CUTE house! Congrats