12.01.2009

Wear It Like A Label On Your Breast

Today is my very best friend's birthday. We're getting old. This last year has been a year of trials for Markee and me! Okay, not really trials but it is the first time in our whole entire lives that we have gone more than a week or so without seeing each other. She now lives 1,038 miles away and I haven't seen her for months. It's killing me. All I can say is thank heaven for video chat. I feel like I can at least get through the day and I won't miss Nash growing up completely. With all of this distance between us she still is and always will be my best friend.

Mark,
I hope you have the happiest birthday of all the birthdays. Sorry your birthday present to me was 3 days early and your present from me will probably be 3 days late. Kind of telling of our whole lives. You've always been on the ball, and I'm always just one step behind. But guess what, that's how we roll and that's why we're best friends! I love you so much and I wish we could go to dinner tonight, or have a sleepover or something. But since we can't, I just hope you have the best birthday in the world! You're the best!!

-Ash

P.S. For last year's shout out to Markee go here.

P.S.S. Stay tuned for pictures from our "Get This Party Started" holiday kick-off, happening tonight at The Pool House Le Smith.

1 comments:

Markee said...

you made me tear right up!! Thanks Ash you're the best friend anyone could ever ask for!!