12.01.2009

Get The Party Started 2009

The Christmas season has officially begun in the Smith home. We kicked off the holidays with

*breakfast for dinner
*making advent candles
*burning our candle while reading a Christmas story
*buying a tree
*hanging the first ornaments
*blasting Christmas music
*and all the while, wearing our most comfy Christmas P.J's

Welcome Christmas!

Before (we had scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, stuffed french toast, and bacon)
During




After

The latest addition to our family; General Willard P. Wallabie (if he's a boy) and Precilla Ash Wallabie (if she's a girl). Yes, we know it's HUGE. We overestimated the size of our house.

Making our candles.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


5 comments:

Markee said...

you guys completely rock!! I mean when you told me you were having a party I figured lots of people, but this is even better!! Just you and Coll kicking off the holiday season I love it and I love you guys!!

Whitney said...

You guys are so fun!!! And a real tree? Woohoo! NOthing will ever beat your totally cool wood one though.

Kates said...

You guys are so much fun! And I love your shot out to Mark. If you guys had a sleep over it would make me laugh so hard. You girls will always just be little Mark and Ash about 8 years old and driving me nuts:) Love you!

Mamma Martin said...

Christmas traditions!!! Good for you!!!

Alexa Mae said...

i love this post. you are theeee cutest girl i know. i love the wallabee. its perfect! hey! when are we going to have lunch?? i am a total flake right? geez. now things have settled better so call me ash. xoxo

p.s. i LOVE breakfast for dinner