12.09.2009

It's Reading Day...

What does that mean?

Potentially it means:
finishing my term paper
writing up my final reports for my therapy sessions
studying for exams
FINALLY updating my blog
cleaning the house
shopping for Collin's birthday
organizing my life

Most likely it means:
watching a lot of Quantum Leap...yep, Hulu it
video-chatting with Markee
ordering make-up online
sleeping
eating crap
making the house more dirty
never getting dressed

Check back later to see what I ACTUALLY use this day of bliss for. Also, still to come are my pictures from Thanksgiving and my concert. I've had so much fun stuff going on lately and NO time to tell you all about! It will come though, it will come.

3 comments:

Markee said...

I am SO glad video chatting with me was on that list because I wouldn't make it through my day without chatting with you! Love you, I hope you get lots done!

Unknown said...

um HI. I didn't even remember that it was reading day. I will have to work on my list of things that I probably won't do.



I think I'll go shopping to celebrate

Anonymous said...

good luck.

tomorrow is my reading day...