10.26.2010

Makin' Mamma Proud

....or not. My mom taught me well in every single category. Now, if I chose to follow her teachings or not was always a different story. I will however inform you (and you Mom) that I took full heed to her counsel regarding when to start listening to Christmas music. I've been listening for 3 weeks now. Yesterday the music put me in the mood for some crafts. I'm not very crafty, so a paper chain is all I could come up with. But you can bet I made a paper chain for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and OF COURSE Christmas! They adorn my home and I got to subtly start decorating for Christmas without actually throwing up the tree! I love this time of year!


6 comments:

RoeH said...

You're a good person. My level of patience for 24/7 Christmas music is December 23 - December 26. No more..no less. I've been thrilled that I have been able to enjoy October without it. And we really should be able to enjoy Thanksgiving without Christmas everywhere.

There. Now you know I'm not that great of a person. :))

Rylee said...

we've had christmas music on for going on 3 weeks also!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Forgotten Carols has been listened to at our house since before your moms birthday! Christmas music ROCKS!

Tunes & Spoons said...

I have had the Pandora Christmas music station on since Nov. 1st! I LOVE it!!! And your paper chains are the bomb!!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

this is such a cute idea! I haven't made these in so long :)

Tracy said...

It was good meeting you on New Years.

I also am a fan of the paper chain. Classic.