10.22.2008

Thanks Mom, for giving me birth!

I decided it would be a smack in the face to all the sweet people in my life not to post a little bit about how spoiled I was today. I have the most amazing family and friends ever. The phone calls and notes, the cards and gifts are SO appreciated and more than anything your friendship and family-ship is appreciated! My 21st was wonderful. Here are the highlights:

I got a text first thing in the morning from my daddy saying happy birthday.

Collin woke me up early with a beautiful song and this awesome card:

Inside the card were 3 Birthday Tickets good for 3 different wonderful things
#1.
#2.


And awesome #3!

With the help of #2, I went to none other than Target and got this sweater and necklace.
My mammita made me this not only adorable but super YUMMY cake
I got to get my toes done with Mammita.

Tonight Bryan and Karen, Eric and Markee, and Collin and I went to Organ Stop Pizza, quite possibly the highlight of my life. It's yummy pizza while being entertained by an INCREDIBLE organ player! It was so fun. Bryan and Karen gave me a whole DVD of Frank, the funny impressions guy. And also, a large bag of candy so I could "replace the candy in my jar that's been there for over a year". Thanks so much! 




Markee posted the sweetest thing on her blog that took me back and really made me remember how much fun we've had over the years! It's been an amazing birthday. Thanks for all the phone calls and love!! Happy Birthday Baxt!!!

P.S. This entrance made my day!! This is how my awesome in laws greeted me this evening! I sure love them

8 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.

Chantz H. Davis said...

Wow Ash! good for you for having such a great day. Who is mammita by the way? I know it's not YOUR mom because I was with YOUR mom alot of the day!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Clarification: Mammita= Mother in Law. Pappito=Father in Law. Not to be confused with Mom who = my mom and Dad who = my dad! Kylee (Dustin's (Collin's brother) wife) calls Collin's parents mammita and pappito, kinda grew on me!

Chelsee said...

Happy Birthday! Is Bryan alright, he looks like he his gunna be sick in the picture of you all at the pizza place! haha :)

Mamma Martin said...

I am so glad you have great inlaws because at this particular time your mother is a complete dud!! But I am sooo glad you had a great day. I love you!!!

Crystal Star said...

Happy birthday! Classic photo of mom & dad Smith. I'm glad you felt special b/c you are. :)
We have a gift for you that I will save until Monday when I see you. I hope i remember this time!

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Hey Ashley! Yeah it was great meeting you the other night, kinda crazy and random, but still great. you seem like such a fun and cute girl.. Yeah meatloaf of love haha kinda funny, but I sure had fun making it that way.. and I definately surprised Paul. :) But HAPPY BIRHTDAY! it sounds like you had a GREAT day! Thanks for you comment girl.

Sarah said...

I am glad you had a great Bday! What an amazing hubby and family you have there. We miss you!