11.24.2009

...my lips hurt real bad

Today you will be graced with the presence of Mrs. Whitney Vance. The first time I met her, I knew we'd be friends. I think you'll all like her too. Here's what she's thankful for:

I am thankful for...
Bath time: Zach takes Presley and I get to get things done without a little stinker pulling at my legs.
My bed: Seriously our bed is the bomb dot com. Not even joking. Its like paradise.
Technology: I feel like I need to start singing " yes, I love technology. Not as much as you you see..." It keeps me connected with family members that dont live close and with friends who I dont get to see often.
My family: I truly have the greatest family ever. We are all "I Love you" Whores. We say it to each other atleast 3 times before leaving the house. Its ridiculous but just in case I want them to know I really do.
My calling(primary chorister): I prayed for this calling. I was in primary before as a teacher and the chorister was seriously lame-o. I love that I can teach the kids music which is one of my passions. Plus- They sing so good now that they actually learn the words. Who wutta thunk?
Zachy-Poo and Miss P: Life would be boring without them. They both make me laugh constantly. They make me so happy. And I cant seem to take my eyes off of them.

See? Isn't she cool?

0 comments: